Work Experience at Melkart
Throughout the year we offer a limited number of work experience positions in Melkart Spanish School in Cadiz, Spain. If you are a student of tourism, marketing, economics, languages, administration or other relevant subject, if you enjoy meeting new people and you are a responsible and hard-working person, consider a short term position in our Administration and Marketing office.
- To attend to prospective students by phone or email
- To attend to current students during their stay
- To welcome new students when they arrive
- Marketing tasks
- Administrative work: the drawing up of certificates or bills, updating databases and so on
- The promotion of extra-curricula activities
- You are a university student
- You have intermediate level (B2) Spanish
- You have advanced level (C1) English and German, other languages appreciated
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Access, Excel, Internet etc.
- You are a sociable and friendly person, capable of getting on well with both your workmates and the students, but are also professional and hard-working
Description of the position
The post: Administrative and Marketing assistant in the school
Duration: A minimum of 4 months
Start date: According to the needs of the school and in agreement with the apprentice / trainee
Work hours: Approximately 30 hours per week
Salary: Assistants are not paid. The expenses of the flight are borne by the apprentice / trainee. We offer a free, 4 week standard Spanish course (4 classes daily) before your work experience begins and we take 50% of the rental costs.
- A letter in Spanish that explains your interest in gaining work experience in Melkart and why you consider yourself a suitable candidate
- A CV in Spanish with a photograph